Men's Club By-Laws
Amended and Restated October 20, 2022
ARTICLE I – NAME
The name of this organization shall be MOORE COUNTY REPUBLICAN MEN’S CLUB. It shall be referred to as “MCRMC” or “the Club” in these Bylaws.
ARTICLE II – OBJECTIVES
The objectives of MCRMC are to
(1) Promote respect for and adherence to the Constitutions of the United States of America and the State of North Carolina.
(2) Promote the principles of freedom, equality, justice, and limited government upon which the United States of America was founded.
(3) Promote an informed electorate through political education and activity;
(4) Increase the number of registered Republicans in the electorate;
(5) Increase the effectiveness of men in the cause of good government through active
(6) Foster loyalty to the Republican Party and promote its principles and candidates in all elections including nonpartisan elections;
(7) Elect Republican candidates to office; and
(8) Encourage volunteers to participate in the activities of the Moore County Republican
Party and in thecampaigns of those running for office as Republicans.